Due to the wide range of equipment and modules related to call and CRM centers and the variety of their functions in different situations, it is necessary to review and design consciously before any action.
Therefore, the implementation steps of a call center and CRM project can be classified into the following sections:
- Recognition stage.
- Analysis and design stage.
- The contractor selection stage
- Execution stage
The first step
Recognition is the most important step in starting a Contact Center project, in which all the requirements of the organization and the expectations of the organization from a call center with a very clever prediction of the future work of this system should be extracted and classified.
Recognize and evaluate the management and program strategies of the organization in the field of implementing the call center system and CRM
Review of records and programs conducted in the field of customer relationship management
Recognition and evaluation of process, software, hardware infrastructure of the company for implementation
Understanding the strategy of different classes of services
Recognize and evaluate the capabilities of managers and experts in the field of CRM
The cognitive stage has several important and fundamental stages.
Investigate the current situation of the organization.
classification of information.
Get the organization’s requirements.
Gather information and document it.
Because the information received in this section is considered as the input of the analysis and design section, the accuracy of the type of information as well as their classification is very important.
Examining the different parts of an organization that are directly or indirectly related to the services provided by a call center and extracting information and their needs and the ability to classify and link these needs in a single structure are important parts of the phase. Recognition in a Contact Center project, the absence of which in the design of CRM, as well as the correct routing of the call and the final efficiency of this system will be very obvious, so paying more attention to this section and spending more attention will surely have a good response in the next steps. .
First stage output:
- Documents related to the current situation
- Documents related to the demands and conditions of the organization
Customer Service / Call Center Consultancy
The second stage
As mentioned in the cognition section, the beginning of the analysis and design stage begins with the information received from the cognition stage, which begins with the entry of this information into an analysis and analysis system, and finally with the withdrawal of this analysis, which leads to a comprehensive plan. Completed and completed.
A design process is usually started by entering information related to the cognition stage into an information analysis system and using the outputs related to this stage to enter the design, indention and forecasting stages of system expansion.
- In general, to present a suitable design, three factors must be considered: speed in response, accuracy in process execution, and continuous monitoring of the response process.
- In order to present a suitable plan for the implementation of a contact system, several issues must be considered.
- What does the airline expect from this project?
- Is the plan applicable according to the equipment available in the organization or available in the market and technical capabilities?
- Does the budget match the plan?
- Is the plan expandable in the context of the needs of the organization according to the perspective of the organization or not?
Design stage output:
- The output of this stage will be the preparation of one or more designs of equipment and type of communication of welfare call centers throughout the country and its control systems, which after approval will lead to the creation of the relevant RFP.
Basic consulting activities in the recognition and design process
- Meeting with company management to evaluate the company’s goals and strategy
- Meeting with IT Manager, visiting the work space, program and records in different parts of the country
- Presence in the work space of personnel and evaluation and current loss and executive ability
- Meeting with management to provide initial evaluation reports and improvement programs – forming an executive team
- Meeting with the executive team to review and define the start of work
- Meeting on defining the structure of the communication network
Third stage: selection of contractor (equipment)
After preparing the RFP and the master plan at this stage, by providing these documents to the reputable contractors in the market, their suggestions can be received and analyzed.
Selecting the right contractor, according to the requirements, the technical ability of the contractor in terms of equipment and technical team, as well as the most important part, after-sales service, is measured and selected from the top among the budget allocated.
Third stage output:
- List of companies to implement the whole or part of the project
- The final schedule for the implementation of the various stages of the project